For those who know, Manufactum is a bit a mix between Muji and Kadewe. It is also the essence of a certain German spirit. In a dozen cities across the country, you’ll find these department stores filled with items, each of which meets three essential criteria for the brand: utility, efficiency and quality. The kind of product you buy once and for all in your life. And preferably, “Made in Germany”.
They offer a clothing department for men and women with brands such as Hiltl, Seldom, Black Sheep, Armor Lux ou Zeha. The perfect address to find big classic a little papi / granny on the edges: the big Irish sweater, the marinière, the velvet trousers, the rubber boot, the loden, the leather bag etc.
- AddressHardenbergstraße 5 - 10623 Berlin
- CategoryEthical, Kids, Men, Shoes, Women
- Follow themhttps://www.facebook.com/manufactum/
- Opening hoursMon - Fri: 10am > 8pm - Sat: 10am > 6pm
- Price range50€ / 300€
- By DMGM
- Email: Infos@dressmeguideme.de