Shoeting, women’s fashion in Berlin
Shoeting is a chain of women’s clothing stores. The first store opened in Berlin in 2007 in Schöneberg and three others have since followed in Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg and Charlottenburg. This is a convenient option if you do not have much time, since it is a multi-brand shop. You will find mainly European brands and especially Danish brands such as Nümph, Samsoe & Samsoe, And less, In Wear, Woman Street.
There are also some Berlin brands like Wunderwerk or Kala Berlin and even some ethical like Skunk Funk (Spain). The style is modern, rather sophisticated and feminine, easy to wear. Shoeting also offers shoes, bags and accessories.
- AddressGoltzstraße 1 - 10781 Berlin
- CategoryEthical, Shoes, Women
- LocationKreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Schöneberg
- Follow themhttps://www.facebook.com/shoetingberlin/
- Opening hoursLun > ven : 11h > 19h - Sam : 11h > 18h
- Price range80€ - 150€
- By DMGM
- Email: Infos@dressmeguideme.de